He did not fish or watch birds; this was no time for pleasant embellishments to his cover . 他既不钓鱼也不观鸟;此时此刻不是对自己的伪装进行修饰和美化的时候。
At that hour, and in that place, it was at once as conspicuous as "a good deed in a naughty world. " 此时此刻,在这样的地方,显得象“在罪恶的世界出现高尚的行为”一样。
The time actually arrived when your thoughts must be employed in designating the person who is to be clothed with that important trust . 此时此刻,大家必须运用思想来考虑把这一重任付托给谁。
And on such occasions , we bring it back 气氛。此时此刻,我们把它找了回来。
I fetched out the gun , and now i was done 这样,我此时此刻,一切都搞好了。
Somewhere right now , in some small american town , 此时此刻,在某个美国小镇
At this time , l ' d like to introduce coach ken carter 此时此刻,我给大家介绍卡特教练
" just at the moment when i can promise you . . 此时此刻,我可以向你保证. .
Right now she ' s probably buying us each a car 此时此刻她可能正在为我们每人买一辆新车
My life is falling apart at this moment 我的人生此时此刻已经面目全非了