There was a respite at any rate, which made the timid little amelia almost as happy as a full reprieve would have done . 眼前暂且无事,胆小的爱米丽亚仿佛象犯人得了缓刑的特赦令那么欢喜。
While elizabeth-jane sits waiting in great amaze at the young man's presence we may briefly explain how he came there . 当伊丽莎白杰恩,惊惊慌慌地坐在年轻人面前等待着的时候,我们暂且简短地说明一下他是怎样到这里来的。
Phthisis retires for the time being , then returns 肺结核暂且收敛,随后又回来了。
The table delicacies journey is ending soon 今天, “美食之旅”一日游暂且就到这里。
Since it is raining outside , we ' ll play cards instead 既然外面下雨,我们就暂且打牌吧。
We will talk about this inventiveness later 这独创的科学技术暂且不提?
One must draw back in order to leap further 为了挑得更远,必须暂且退后
She desires that it shall not be mentioned for the present 她希望暂且不要再提及此事了。
Head for the precincts , leaving souvenir shops behind 购物暂且放在一边,先去寺院内吧。
Now the hand of the lord is against you 11现在主的手加在你身上你要瞎眼、暂且不见日光。