Some clucked that it was a shame her cheeks were becoming brown, her feet less shapely . 有的人为她惋惜,说这真是耻辱;脸儿晒黑了,小脚也不那么细溜。
When she had courage to lift her eyes to his face, she saw that he grew thinner and had the burnt . 当她有了勇气仰视他的面孔时,她看到他瘦了,晒黑了。
His visitor's face had a week's growth of reddish beard; the deep tan of his cheeks gave him a robust appearance . 客人脸上的淡红胡子有一个礼拜没刮了,那晒黑了的两颊给了他一副健康的外表。
After a meal of delicious sandwiches and raw fruit you can imagine lying in the warm sun, and perhaps getting a little sunburnt . 吃完一餐美味的三明治和生水果之后,你可以想象躺在温暖的阳光下,或许把皮肤稍微晒黑一些。
After a week at the beach his skin bronzed 在海边待了一星期后,他的皮肤晒黑了。
The implications of the research go beyond tanning 研究的意义已超出了皮肤晒黑。
After a week at the beach his skin bronzed 在海边呆了一星期后,他的皮肤晒黑了。
We are all sunburn from a day on the beach 我们在海滩上过了一天,皮肤都晒黑了。
Put on your hat , or the sun will burn your face 戴上帽子,否则太阳会晒黑你的脸。
I got this suntan swimming at the beach the other day 前几天我在海边游泳晒黑了。