He had nearly swooned at what lord henry had said in a chance mood of cynical jesting . 亨利勋爵刚才偶然说了句玩世不恭的话,几乎叫他昏倒。
The indian girl did not faint or raise her voice in idle wailing as might many of her white sisters . 那个印第安女人,没昏倒,也没有无益地高声啼哭,她跟她的白种姐妹完全不同。
"i must not stay a moment," she returned, "grandfather has been taken ill, i found him in a fit upon the floor " “我一下也不能停留,”她答道,“外公得了重病啦。我发现他昏倒在地板上”
Captain warfield returned from one of his periodical trips to the engine room with the word that the engineer lay in a faint . 沃菲尔德船长不时到机房巡视,这次他从机房出来,报告说轮机手已经昏倒。
I think i ' m going to flake out ; i ' d better sit down 我想我要昏倒了,最好坐一下。
Yeah , you ' re the one that fainted the other day , right 你是那天昏倒的小孩对吗?
So , i went out and i got more than a little drunk 我昏倒了,那时我醉得飘飘然
The soldier fainted at the sight of his own blood 那个士兵一看到自己的血就昏倒。
Psychiatrist : but you faint at the sight of blood 心理医生:但你一见血就昏倒耶。
Could feel a woman ' s eyes judging me if i was in a coma 我就算昏倒都知道她在盯我