She was born on november 24, 1885, in the small frontier town of friend, nebraska . 她一八八五年十一月二十四日出生于内布拉斯加州一个叫弗伦德的边疆小镇。
June the sixteenth brought an event which made mr. franklin's chance look, to my mind, a worse chance than ever . 六月十六日出了一桩事,照我看来,这一下子弗兰克林先生更没有希望了。
The morning of lucy darleton's letter of reply to her friend clara was fair before sunrise with luminous colours . 在露西、达尔顿给她的朋友克莱拉的回信应该到达的那天早晨,日出之前,天气晴朗,天空中布满耀眼的彩霞。
The beautiful and soothing calm of eventide has been extolled by a thousand poets, and yet it does not bring with it the far-reaching and sublime thoughts of the half-hour that precedes the rising of a summer's sun . 黄昏的美丽和恬静曾有无数的词人歌颂,可是黄昏却不象夏季日出半小时前能给人的悠远瑰丽的思索。
I was born on november first , nineteen thirty - five 我是一九三五年九月一日出生。
The work appears in the may 16 lancet 这项研究发表于5月16日出版的《刺络针》 。
You can wait for sunrise and the bulldozer or 你在等待日出以后的推土机,还是
Yes . there ' s sunrise and sunset , day and night 每天都有有日出日落,白天和黑夜。
I would ' ve liked for you to have seen a proper sunrise 我要请你看看完整的日出
Ling ling s new baby sighted on 15 feb 2003 新生中华白海豚于二三年二月十五日出现