Outside, the pitiless rain fell, fell steadily, with a fierce malignity that was all too human . 外面下着无情的雨,不断地下着,简直跟通人性那样凶狠而恶毒。
West wind tore into the waves and its paddles strained as darkness fell over the impartial sea . “西风”冲进波涛,划手们聚精会神,无情的大海上夜幕已经垂下。
The clang and tumult were still going on, and the remorseless fires were burning fiercely as before . 铿锵声和喧嚣声仍在继续,无情的怒火和先前一样凶猛地燃烧着。
He made woeful and savage onslaught on a poem and a romance which came before him for judgement . 他对前来接受他的审判的一篇诗和一本小说,进行了大刀阔斧,铁面无情的讨伐。
Time has been unkind to longfellow; not his brahminism, but an inability to transcend the requirements of his generation . 时间对朗费罗是无情的,不是由于他绅士派文人的作风,而是因为他不能满足他那一代的需要。
He was entitled in an hour of triumph to the limelight that had so pitilessly beaten down on him through all his adversities . 在胜利的时刻,他出风头是当之无愧的,但他遭到厄运的时候也未曾逃脱照明灯无情的照射。
And it makes me wonder , what kinda spell we re under 为我驱去黑暗这颗无情的心
Please tell me i ' m not a ruthless bitch . [ chuckles ] 告诉我我并非一个无情的婊子
About the painful , ugly truth - - you know it 在疼痛时恼怒无情的事实,你知道的
About the painful , ugly truth - - you know it 在疼痛时恼怒无情的事实,你知道的