I gave him a chance to mend his ways, but he wouldn't take it. he laughed at me . 我给了他一个改过自新的机会,他非但不改,居然还嘲笑我。
If our industry fails to mend its ways, laws will be passed compelling us to do so . 如果我们这个行业失之检点,不能改过自新,就会引出一些法令逼着我们去做。
I will hide it away, and i will not tell him until he reforms, and i see that his reformation is going to be permanent . 我要把它藏起来,非等他改过自新,决不告诉他,一定要使他从此改邪归正,永不再犯。
Hear what i ' m saying ? you ' re looking at the new me 没听到我说的?我改过自新了
Everywhere they put up signs saying . creating new men 到处贴着标语,改过自新!
- i absolutely can chang ] e . - i need to chang ] e -我完全能够改过自新-我才需要改变
I absolutely can chang e . - i need to chang e -我完全能够改过自新-我才需要改变
It was less a reform than a transfiguration 这与其说是改过自新,不如说是改头换面。
You know i ' d love to but i ' m a recovering alcoholic 我很想,但我是一个改过自新的酒鬼
He promised to reform if given another chance 如果再给他一次机会,他答应要改过自新。