"well," said mr. gradgrind, breaking into a smile, after being for the moment at a loss, you are even more dispassionate than i expected . “好!”葛擂硬先生踌躇了一会儿,然后笑逐颜开地说,“你比我料想的还要冷静得多。”
It was quite in mr. bounderby's gusty way to boast to all his world that he didn't care about your highly connected people, but that if his wife tom gradgrind's daughter did, she was welcome to their company . 庞得贝先生一向喜欢对他周围夸夸其谈地说,他并不在乎要同社会地位很高的人来往,不过要是他的老婆汤姆葛擂硬的女儿喜欢的话,那么她跟他们来往也就听便吧。
If the greedy little gradgrinds grasped at more than this, what was it for good gracious goodness's sake, that the greedy little gradgrinds grasped at ? 如果这些贪得无厌的小葛擂硬掌握得比这些更多的话,那么,老天爷呀,这些贪得无厌的小葛擂硬所掌握的又是些什么东西呢?
Keep going 50 yards before you come to a fork road 擂理走50瘁,直到你走到一?三叉路口
It cut off the power and the water supply in broad areas 在很?泛的地? ? ,它切擂了?源和水的供
A basketball star s homestyle hakka fare 篮球明星的客家餐饮-擂茶
Influences of blending conditions on elasticity of surimi product 擂溃条件对鱼糜制品弹性的影响
Research on practice methods of 散打比赛中下擂方法的运用研究
She beat on the door with her fists 她用拳头擂门。
" be sure you know your own mind , jupe , " mr . gradgrind cautioned her “你要拿定主意,朱浦, ”葛擂硬先生警告她说。