I know there is a sword above your head, and that it may fall at any moment . 我知道你头上有一把剑,而且随时都可能掉下来。
A shell had fallen and while we waited three others fell up the road . 原来有颗炮弹刚刚落下,而当我们等待的时候,路上又掉下来三颗炮弹。
I suppose you dreamed that a cupboard full of new clothes was coming down the chimney . 我猜想你梦见一个装满新衣服的小橱从烟囱上掉下来。
He was like a rock, a dead man's body, a dying bird, fallen from an awful height . 他就象是从令人胆寒的高处掉下来的一块岩石,一具死人的躯体,一只奄奄一息的鸟儿。
"the apple fell because its stem would no longer hold it to its branch," was his first thought . “因为苹果的蒂已经不能使苹果继续挂在树枝上,所以它掉下来了。”这是他最初的想法。
The seeds of mignonette rained on his neck, and as she let the blossoms fall, their perfume fanned his face . 木犀草的种籽象雨似地落到他脖子上,而当她让盛开的花朵掉下来的时候,花儿的芬芳朝他的脸上直扑过来。
Sniper on the roof . gunfire , hit the deck 房顶上有阻击手,开火,从房顶上掉下来啦
This is exactly what fell on me the first time 第一次掉下来就给我找了不少麻烦
No , ma ' am , i ' m . my fists are about to drop off 不,小姐,我.我的手快要掉下来了
It stopped dead in the air and fell straight down 它在空中突然停住死了,直掉下来