Like the leader in a sailboat race, one must not let the second boat split tacks but cover it to protect one's lead . 就象帆船比赛中的领先者那样,他决不能让第二条船夺路抢先,而必须压住它,以保护自己的领先地位。
Noelani started to reply to this abrupt assertion, but before she could do so, hoxworth thrust upon her a bolt of choice canton silk . 诺伊拉妮正张口要回答他这种唐突的语言,霍克斯沃思又抢先一步,把一卷精美的广州缎子一抖,披在她身上。
He beat the traitor to the draw and shot him dead 他抢先拔出手枪,将叛徒击毙。
1 worker is running with preemptive scheduling 1 =正在以抢先计划运行工作线程。
Do not sit down before all the ladies are seated 在女士未入座之前不要抢先入座。
P : any time you say . the sooner the better 任何时候你。抢先占有土地之人比较好。
Any time you say . the sooner the better 任何时候你。抢先占有土地之人比较好。
Inverter 7300 cv series were commercially available 7300cv系列变频器抢先上市
I was supposed to tidy my kitchen , but you beat me 本来我想收拾厨房,但是你抢先了。
Make a move before someone else steps in ahead of you 赶紧行动吧,不要让别人抢先。