She crossed to the bed and rolled him over onto his right side before he could pass into a nightmare . 她走到床边,将他朝右面推去,替他翻了一个身,使他能抵挡恶梦的侵袭。
He passed a night of grisly dreams, waking once, chilled to the heart with what he took to be a cold sweat . 这一夜他恶梦频仍,还醒了一次,觉得奇寒彻骨,自以为是出了一身冷汗。
I could be bounded in a nutshell and count myself a king of infinite space, were it not that i have bad dreams . 倘不是因为我总做恶梦,那么即使把我关在一个果壳里,我也会把自己当作一个拥有着无限空间的君主的。
And then falling into a nervous, feverish doze soon thereafter, he found himself dreaming of a savage black dog that was trying to bite him . 然后,没有多久,他做了一场心惊肉跳的短短的恶梦,梦见一只凶猛的黑狗要咬他。
That blood-coloured figure was a sublimation of all the horrid dreams which had afflicted the juvenile spirit since imagination began . 在一般幼小的心灵里,这样一个浑身血红的人物,就是他们从有想像力那一天起所做的一切恶梦中提炼出来的精华。
You must ' ve had a nightmare . - are you aii right 你一定做了个恶梦-你没事吧?
It ' s just your fever giving you bad dreams , honey 你发烧了,所以会做恶梦,甜心
It ' s just your fever giving you bad dreams honey 宝贝,你只是发烧,在做恶梦罢了
Bingo . that must be some jumbo nightmere he just had 很好,他刚才一定作了恶梦
- i do not want to dream " rainbow solide " again -我可不想重温‘彩虹战士’的恶梦了