Come on, hob. keep your nose to the grind stone and give us the next word . 快点,霍布。你要专心致志。说下一个词汇吧。
I intend to urge him to bring pressure on all regulatory agencies to move swiftly . 我要督促他对所有制定规章的机构施加压力,叫他们动作快点。
Now a deeper, more confused desire made him urge the car across the blinding plains . 现在,一种更强烈的、莫名其妙的欲望敦促他快点把小车驶过火辣辣的平原。
Red sam came in and told his wife to quit lounging on the counter and hurry with these people's order . 红脸萨姆进来,叫他老婆不要懒洋洋地靠在柜台上,快点把那些人点的东西弄来。
The next morning in the schoolyard, all of the boys had to strain not to let the teachers suspect their impatience to leave . 第二天早上在学校里,每个孩子都得尽量沉往气,别让老师看出他们巴不得快点放学。
And sometimes patients themselves mess up by doubling or tripling a prescribed dose to get-as they explain later in the ambulance-a quicker effect . 有的时候病人为了快点见效--这是他们被送上救护车后自己说的--超过处方规定量的一倍、两倍地服药,结果自己把事情搞糟了。
- come on . let ' s get out of here . - good idea , loser -快点,我们走吧-干得不错啊
That ' s why you got to drink ' em fast , harry , trust me 所以说你要快点喝,相信我
Come on , dad . we ' ve got a planet to save 快点,老爸整个星球都等着我们去拯救呢
Come on . let ' s get out of here . - good idea , loser 快点,我们走吧-干得不错啊