Instead of putting it off and hastening along, she yielded herself up to the pull, and stood passively still . 她并没把棘树用手摘开,往前快快走去,却就着棘树这一拉的劲儿,索性就老老实实地站住了。
We might have gotten away in the first week or two, if the french had simply sent us off the thirty miles to the spanish border . 如果法国人当时爽爽快快把我们送到只有三十英里远的西班牙边界,我们很可能在一两个星期内便得脱身。
22 make haste to help me , o lord my salvation 22拯救我的主阿、求你快快帮助我。
The citizens are praying that the war will cease soon 居民们祈祷战争快快结束。
Pursue quickly after them , for you can overtake them 你们快快去追赶,必能追上。
" hold fast to the dreams , for if dreams die , 快快捉紧你的梦,若这梦想要消逝,
Make haste to help me , o lord my salvation 诗38 : 22拯救我的主阿、求你快快帮助我。
[ screams ] [ wendy ] myparents wanted me to grow up 我的家人都希望我快快长大
Come quickly to give me help , o lord , my salvation 拯救我的主阿,求你快快帮助我。
Your future depends on your dreams . so go to sleep 宏图始于梦,快快?周公!