It passed and he was left with troubled joy, and echo of rapture . 它转眼就消失了,剩下的只是几分不安的喜悦,一丝心醉神迷的回味。
But it passed and he was left with troubled joy, and echo of rapture . 可是它转眼就消失了,剩下的只是几分不安的喜悦,一丝心醉神迷的回味。
To his own wonder, will brangwen found himself in an electric state of passion . 威尔布兰文发觉自己正处在令人心醉神迷的热恋之中,他自己也感到惊讶。
My dear doctor, mr. craddock is so matter of fact--the moon will never arouse him to poetic ecstasies . 我亲爱的医生,克雷杜克先生是非常讲求实际的月亮决不会把他引向富有诗意的心醉神迷的境地。
You ' re the first maiden i ' ve met who hasn ' t swooned at the sight of me 你是我见到的第一位遇见我却没有心醉神迷的少女
You ' re the first maiden i ' ve met who hasn ' t swooned at the sight of me 你是我见到的第一位遇见我却没有心醉神迷的少女
There are delicious , happy sniffs and scrumptious snacks to share 有着妙不可言,令人心醉神迷的香气,以及美味无比的点心与你分享。
To his own wonder , will brangwen found himself in an electric state of passion 威尔?布兰文发觉自己正处在令人心醉神迷的热恋之中,他自己也感到惊讶。
My dear doctor , mr . craddock is so matter of fact - - the moon will never arouse him to poetic ecstasies 我亲爱的医生,克雷杜克先生是非常讲求实际的? ?月亮决不会把他引向富有诗意的心醉神迷的境地。
“ it ' s an ecstatic moment , ” said mrs . k . , mother of three , with a look of rapture when she recalled the pain “那是一个令人欣喜的时刻, ”生有3个孩子的k夫人说。回忆起当时的痛苦,她一副心醉神迷的样子。