The mother, which was just as he wished, proposed it to him to talk with mrs. betty . 他的母亲,正中他的心愿,托他去同柏蒂太太磋商。
Then suddenly, feeling an overwhelming determination rising within him, he has his answer . 然后一种不可抵御的心愿从他的内心涌起,他忽然有了答案。
I have no will to resist thine; rather, my heart met tito's entreaty at its very first utterance . 我不想来阻挠你,还不如说,蒂托的恳求一说出口,就是符合我们心愿的。
I have no will to resist thine; rather, my heart met tito's entreaty at its very first utterance . 我并不想来阻挠你,还不如说,蒂托的恳求一说出口,就是符合我的心愿的。
But, as me with you, i resolved to trust you to set my wishes above your gratification . 不过,以你我的关系来说,我决定相信你,认为你能把满足我的心愿放在满足你的欲望上。
She has come between me and my inclination, and now that she finds herself rightly punished she gets you to plead for her ! 她曾把我的心愿给我阻挠了,现在活该她受罪,却又找了你来替她辩护,是不是!
We must endeavour to satisfy you, that, at least, amongst our errors, we preserve christian charity, and a desire to assist our brethren . 我们必须使你相信,即使我们有过错,我们至少要保持基督教徒慈悲为怀,以及帮助我们兄弟的心愿。
What i thought was a dream ( yeah , make a wish ) 我的愿望都是梦(耶,许个心愿)
I guess we made the same wish at the very same time 我猜我们同时许了同样的心愿
The road to hell is paved with good intentions 通往地狱之路是用良好心愿铺成的。