His dash, his proved courage were all to the taste of the bold blades in jack and salet . 他的冲锋陷阵,经过考验的勇气,都适合着勇猛的穿皮衣、戴头盔的士兵们的心意。
I began to think that penelope might be right about the state of her young lady's affections after all . 我不由得想起,说到头来,也许还是潘尼洛甫猜对她小姐的心意呢。
I insinuate to her a thousand hints, which, as she is perfectly spiritual, she receives . 我已把我的情愫千百次灌注到她的心头,她既是完美精神的化身,就能理解我的心意。
Very likely mr. pendennis, in his conversation with her, had insinuated some compliments, or shaped his talk so as to please her . 看起来,潘登尼斯先生在谈话中间,巧妙地对她进行了恭维,或者是在顺着她的心意说话。
Good and bad are but names readily transferable to that or this; the only right is what is after my constitution, the only wrong, what is against it . 好和坏只是名称而已,随时都可以转换;合我心意者曰对,不合我心意者曰错。
Cos when you wake up i ll be gone , yeah , yeah - yeah 纵使你已改变心意我不会怪你
Se - mi , does this mean you ' ll accept my heart 世美,这代表你接受了我的心意吗?
Then in that spirit let each of us give thanks 现在本着同样心意让我们开始感恩。
We are of the same mind , so let us act quickly 我们心意一致,所以及早行动吧。
Do you miss the traditional holiday gift ideas 你怀念传统的礼物质感和心意吗?