He schooled himself in chemistry and physics from the books he was learning to bind . 他学着装订的书当中的化学和物理学书籍成了他自学的课本。
The undercurrent of despair or madness or illogicalness would lead to the impossible fantasies of future . 无意识当中的绝望、狂热、无逻辑性会导致未来难以想象的疯狂。
The mysterious pyramid topped with an eye leads some of you to accuse the treasury of occultism . 顶部有一只眼睛的神秘的金字塔,导致你们当中的一些人谴责财政部搞神秘学。
Well, you can't keep them both out-you have no candidate of your own-why should you object to earning a few pounds by helping one of them to get in ? 可是,你没有法子叫他们都选不上你们没有自己的候选人替他们当中的一个人帮点忙,弄几个钱花花又何乐而不为呢?
What is your favourite time of day ? why 你最喜欢一天当中的哪个时间段?为什么?
Dong - goo , am i one of those crazy girls 东国,我是不是村里众多傻姑娘当中的一个
What i have said applies only to some of you 我所说的只适用於你们当中的一部分人
In the middle , the cutlasses lay ranged 在屋子当中的地方,则放置了一排弯刀。
In memory of the countless victims among your people , 为纪念你们当中的无数的受害者,
Of my house in a dress , and one of you 我会在家门口,打扮好等你俩当中的一个