It is thought that this final move marked the completion of the conquest of his heritage . 有人认为这一最后的步骤标志着他已经完成了对其所承继的地域的征服。
I had made changes, but they were necessarily slight, and they were not noticeable . 我已经完成了许多改革,但是那当然都不会是什么重大的改革,也绝不会引人注意。
Plans and preparations for the capture of rhodes had been perfected in the middle east command over several months . 中东指挥部夺取罗得岛的计划和准备工作已经完成好几个月了。
I hope it may be allowed that if compassion has produced exertion and relief to the sufferers, it has done all that is truly important . 我希望我们可以这样认为,如果怜悯对受难的人已经产生效果和慰藉,那它便已经完成了一切真正的重要使命。
Object has completed a data retrieval operation 对象已经完成数据检索操作后引发
I have finished one fourth of my work now 我现在已经完成了我的四分子一的工作。
Yet it was work performed . you did not know me then 可那时我的作品已经完成了。
The school has achieved all its goals that year 这个学校已经完成了今年的目标
The transformation of that project has been finished 那个项目的改造已经完成。
You have completed your contract for this lifetime 您已经完成了您这一生的契约。