He'll swear eternal devotion to half a dozen fair damsels, and ride away rejoicing, while they are left to weep upon one another's bosoms . 他会对半打美妙少女发誓始终不渝,然后无忧无虑地跑开,扔下她们抱作一团哭泣。
He stuck by her through all life ' s ups and downs 他对她始终不渝,同甘共苦
He stuck by her through all life ' s ups and downs 他对她始终不渝,就算生活时好时坏。
David ' s undying love for his wife is very touching 戴维对他妻子始终不渝的爱极其感人。
You may unswervingly love or be loved by a person 也许你会始终不渝地爱一个人,或者被人爱。
I love thee with the breath smiles , tears of all my life 我用我毕生的生命,微笑和眼泪始终不渝地爱你
We read them when young , we remember them when old 它始终不渝,过去如此,现在仍然如此,将来也永远不变。
It is the same today that it always was , and it will never change 它始终不渝,过去如此,现在仍然如此,将来也永远不变。
Slowly and gravely she completed the unfinished motto : " now and forever . 她缓慢而庄严地接上去念完了那一句口号: “始终不渝” 。
Each of us is guided by our own convictions - and to these we must stay faithful 我们每个人都受到自己信念的指引? ?我们必须对此始终不渝。