In consequence of an agreement between the sisters, elizabeth wrote the next morning to her mother . 姐妹俩商量妥当以后,次日早由伊丽莎白执笔写信给她的母亲。
It seemed to her very proper that mr. townsend's destined bride should wish to embellish her mind by a foreign tour . 她觉得汤森德先生的未婚妻通过海外观光来陶冶心情的做法是十分妥当的。
After i had secured one part of my living stock, i went about the whole island, searching for another private place . 我把我的一部分家畜安置妥当以后,便走遍全岛,打算再找一片这样幽僻的地方。
16 no combat ready unit ever passed inspection 备战妥当的单位从来通不过检查。
Have it ready for inspection at security 应事先准备妥当,以便接受保安检查。
We tied up both package well with heavy cord 我们用粗绳把所有包裹捆扎妥当。
Ok . everything ' s ready . your order ' s in 好了.一切都妥当了.你的订单成立了
Yes , i reckon that ll be the best way . 是啊,依我看,这是最妥当的办法。 ”
Aii right . how you guys doin ' ? everything prepared okay 你们还好吗,一切都妥当了么
Oh , well , that ' s sweet , but we ' ve got it under control 太客气了,但我们都安排妥当了