We did not intend to push into the wide part, but to hold the narrow leg . 我们并不打算推进到宽广的内地,而只想坚守那狭窄的靴形地区。
The brigade had received orders that the line of the bainsizza should be held no matter what happened . 旅部奉令坚守培恩施萨这条战线,不顾任何变化。
With unbroken will, he had stood by his position with regard to her, he had substituted pity for all his hostility . 他坚守着这种不可动摇的对她的信念,用怜悯取代他所有的敌意。
He had gathered, as an industrious man always at his post, a chief share in administering the town charities . 他象一个不辞辛劳的人,始终坚守岗位,主持地方公益事业筹集主要的款项。
Our tenacy in the aegean has hitherto caused the enemy to divert considerable forces in attempting to turn us out . 我们在爱琴海坚守不退,而敌人想把我们赶走,这就使他们的很大一部分兵力受到了牵制。
Stick to your post and make sure everything is ok 坚守你的岗位,确保一切正常。
He used to tell me to keep my priorities straight 他总是告诉我要坚守自己的信念
The insistence in your life leads to a rosy future 生命的坚守,下一站更美丽。
On ding ling ' s change and ahematow ' s steadfastness 论丁玲的转向与阿赫玛托娃的坚守
. . . he used to tell me to keep my priorities straight 他总是告诉我要坚守自己的信念