The u-boat packs were kept underwater and harried continually . 成群结队的德国潜艇被迫潜伏在海底,并且不断地受到困扰。
I now found time to deal with several difficult questions which pursued me . 我现在腾出一些时间来处理几个困扰着我的困难问题。
One of darwin's nagging problems was to discover where this variation originated . 令达尔文困扰的问题之一,是寻找变异在什么地方发生的。
It was too irksome to lie there, harassing my brain with a hundred idle misgivings . 躺在那儿是太烦神了,有一百种没根据的忧虑困扰着我的头脑。
Both marine and freshwater fisheries are beset by a number of very serious human impacts . 无论海洋渔业还是淡水渔业,都为人类造成的一系列严重影响所困扰。
The inadequacies and vagaries of these two outdated schemes have bewildered and frustrated generations of library users . 这两种过时的分类法,其缺陷与莫测高深之处迷惑困扰着历代图书馆用户。
A : you look depressed . what ' s eating you 你看起来很沮丧似的,甚么事困扰你?
She suffered from the gossip of her neighbors 她因为邻居们的闲言碎语而感到困扰
This would cause his family a lot of trouble 这个问题对他家里带来了许多困扰。
I see some financial concerns . is that right 我知道你有某种经济上的困扰,对吗