Doing this means that you ' re flying in the face of the local authority 这样做意味着你与当地的权威唱反调。
Don ' t make me come up there 别和我唱反调!
I don ' t really believe in capital punishment , i ' m just playing the devil ' s advocate 我并非真正主张应该有死刑,只是故意唱唱反调罢了
I don ' t really believe in capital punishment , i ' m just playing the devil ' s advocate 我并非真正主张应该有死刑,只是故意唱唱反调罢了
She just likes to play the devil ' s advocate . that ' s why i never discuss things with her 她就是喜欢抬? 、唱反调。所以我从来不跟她讨论事情。
B : she just likes to play the devil ' s advocate . that ' s why i never discuss things with her 她就是喜欢抬? 、唱反调。所以我从来不跟她讨论事情。
Britain will take the opposite view , arguing for open markets as desirable in themselves 而英国则会唱反调,为开放的市场有利于他们自己而辩解。
2 my audiences vary from tens to thousands . i expected opposition but got hardly any 我的听众少则十几,多达上百。我倒希望有人唱反调,但几乎就没有。
When i was a small boy , i was strongly in favor of reduced regulatory intrusion into private activity 当我还是个小男孩时,我非常喜爱和一些侵扰个人活动的规定唱反调。
Her display of temper and open assertion of opposition were based upon nothing more than the feeling that she could do it 她发脾气,公开和他唱反调,其实并没有什么根据,只是感觉到她可以这么做。