"standard methods" as published today is the product of the untiring effort of hundreds of individuals . 现今公布的“标准方法”是几百个独立的单位坚持不懈努力的结果。
The greatest injustices proceed from those who pursue excess, not from those who are driven by necessity . 最大的不义行为来自那些贪得无厌的人,而不是来自那些为必需品而努力的人。
Much coverage surrounded his abortive bids for the 1960, 1964, and 1968 republican presidential nominations . 许多消息报道都围绕着1960年、1964年和1968年他为争取提名为共和党总统候选人所做努力的失败。
Many components of the effort were appropriate but, from an economic point of view the policies may have been pushed too far . 这项努力的许多方面是适当的,但从经济的观点来看这些政策可能推行得过分了。
To be sure, our european allies made defense efforts of their own, to avoid congressional complaints that we were carrying the whole burden . 当然,我们的欧洲盟国是作了它们自己的防务努力的,以免国会抱怨说全部负担都由我们承担。
The pictures of a president working for peace moved a country that was exhausted by years of turmoil over an inconclusive war . 美国人民为一场没有结果的战争进行了多年争吵,搞得精疲力竭,现在看到一位总统为和平而努力的镜头,深受感动。
How much is produced depends on how hard we work 产量的大小在于我们努力的程度
I keep looking for one black cloud in the sky 我努力的试图在天空中找到一片乌云
My mom and l worked so hard to get ready 我和我母亲那么努力的工作就是为了准备
You know , i ' i l try . but don ' t you expect too much 我们努力的不过别指望太多