What started as a practical calculation was in time transmuted by brand's emotional nature into a psychological necessity . 这个原本是切合实际的想法,因为勃兰特生性容易冲动,却变成了一种心理上的需要。
That expression of "violently in love" is so hackneyed, so doubtful, so indefinite, that it gives me very little idea . 所谓“爱得火热”,这种话未免太陈腐,太笼统,太不切合实际,我简直抓不住一点儿概念。
Doctrinaire reformers demanded the whole loaf of reform and denounced roosevelt when he accepted half or two thirds of the loaf . 不切合实际的改革者要求全盘改革。并在罗斯福同意一半或三分之一的改革时指责他。
The purpose of this book is to present up-to-date theory and techniques of statistical inference in a logically integrated and practical form . 本书的目的,是采用逻辑上严谨而又切合实际的形式提出统计推断的最新理论与技巧。
4 benefit levels to suit your individual needs 共有4种赔偿计划全面切合您的需要
Find available flights that best meet your itinerary 搜寻最切合您需要的航班。
Flexible screen flow to cater for your own need 灵活的屏幕流程可切合你的个人情况
" advice provided is very useful and practical . 建议相当实用,非常切合工作需要。
Hip pad includes a curved lumbar section to promote -座垫切合人体的腰背曲线,有助用者
His response to my question is matter - of - fact 他对我所提问题的回答,是很切合实际的。