She meant the saloon; the proprietor also had rooms for rent upstairs . 她指的是酒店,老板在楼上也有空房间出租。
Only landowners gain, because they can rent or sell land at higher prices . 只有土地所有者得到了好处,因为他们能够以更高的价格出租或出售土地。
Sir walter could not have borne the degradation of being known to design letting his house . 沃尔特爵士不愿让人知道他想出租房子,他忍受不了这个屈辱。
In some large hotels, the income derived from this source actually exceeds income from room rentals . 有些大旅馆中,这方面的盈利实际上要超过出租客房的盈利。
In 1980, new legislation permitted larger farms and encouraged part-time farmers to lease their land . 1980年,新法律承认更大的农场,并鼓励兼职农民出租土地。
I think you must have remarked that i could not forbear a tribute to those charms when i put up the steps of the hackney-coach . 我想,你一定注意到,当我把出租马车的踏板收起来的时候,我禁不住赞美起你的魅力来。
Letting by negotiation commercial premises in housing estate 以协商方式出租的屋
Do you have any apartments available for renting 你们现在有没有公寓要出租啊?
I , i see a cab and i just wanna dive in front of it 看见一辆出租就像跳到它前面
You know , if a cab ride home didn ' t cost 300 , 你知道,要不是坐出租回家得花300元