"why do you come to my poor house on such an auspicious night, my dear sister-in-law?" the older woman asked with studied sweetness . "嫂子今晚光临寒舍有什么事吧?"年纪较大的女人说,带着做作的亲热。
After a while, his mother decided to hold another ball, in the hope that the unknown young lady would once more appear . 过了一段时间,他母亲决定再举行一次舞会,希望那位不知姓名的年轻小姐能够再次光临。
At the period just preceding the advent of bartleby, i had two persons as copyists in my employment, and a promising lad as an office-boy . 就在巴特比光临之前的一段时间里,我已经雇用了两个人任抄写员,一个有出息的孩子当听差。
The mayor, impressed by the august presence of the minister of the interior, made according to french practice a speech which he sought to render eloquent . 市长由于内务部长大驾光临而感到荣幸,于是便按照法国的习惯发表了一篇演说,竭力表现自己的口才。
Miss zhang : mr . jones , welcome to our company 张小姐:琼斯先生,欢迎光临公司。
We await respectfully the pleasure of your presence 上海铝材厂,恭候您的光临。
Welcome to the guangdong foreign businessmen club / hotel 欢迎光临外商活动中心。
Could we have the honor of your presence at the party 可否请您光临我们的宴会?
Welcome to jim ' s burgers . can i take your order 欢迎光临汉堡店,您要点什么?
Hyun ' s parents - thank you for coming . - thank you -欢迎光临-贤的父母谢谢