They might decently submerge themselves until the misery and shame of this had in part at least been forgotten . 他们也许可以相当体面地暂时销声匿迹,等到这次的不幸和羞辱至少部分地被人淡忘后再说。
We can handle any situation with grace and dignity 我们可以体面地解决任何问题
If you stayed until we got back on our feet 一直到我们能够体面地回来,没有问题么?
If you stayed until we got back on our feet 一直到我们能够体面地回来,没有问题么?
Find a man marianne , live proper , 找个老公吧,玛丽安体面地生活
And we will get back on our feet 而且我们一定会体面地回来的
She capitulated , or rather marched our with the honours of war 她投降了,或者更确切地说,她体面地撤退了。
Washington is not looking for a graceful exit from the iraq war 华盛顿并没有考虑要从伊拉克战争中体面地退出。
All features must be cleanly and elegantly integrated into the language 所有的功能必须干净体面地融入语言之中。
He appeared just in time to say a word for me , which let me out nicely 他及时出现为我说了句话,为我体面地解了围。