The peaceful beauty of the afternoon seduced for a little one not much given to the vague and poetic . 下午的静谧风光暂时使这个不大接近模糊诗意境界的人儿也着迷了。
The person such grace and such beauty should have condescend to waste itself on such a pursuit . 这么优美,这么艳丽的人儿竟然堕落下去,把自身的精力浪费在这样的事情上!
A gentleman talked to me of being in love with me, and of my being such a charming creature, as he told me i was . 一位公子来对我说他爱上了我,说我是个多么标致的人儿。
The bare loss of him as a gallant was not so much my affliction as the loss of his person, whom indeed i loved to distraction . 单单失去一个献殷勤的公子倒不会使我感到很大的悲伤,但是我实在爱他这风采翩翩的人儿,我爱他几乎爱得发狂。
You were leaving the temple one day , sad one @你离开了庙宇那一天,悲伤的人儿
Man also will leave here to search true life 人儿亦将离开去寻求真正的人生
She lingered on the thought of her loved ones 她缠绵地思念着心爱的人儿。
You don ' t need much when you ' re really in love 恋爱中的人儿有爱情就够了
Find the one that makes your heart smile 寻找那些能让你的心欢笑的人儿。
Poor thing ! he must be feeling awful now 可怜的人儿!他现在一定不好受。