"she is not my child, sir," returned the old man . “她不是我的亲生孩子,阁下,”老人回答。
He stared at her. "not mine," he said stupidly . 他直勾勾地看着她。“不是我的,”他喃喃地说。
"it's not my car, it's my father's", she volunteered . 她自己说,“车子不是我的,是我爸爸的。”
It's not my subject . 这不是我的专业。
He is not of my set . 他不是我的同道。
It isn't really my fault, though, when you look at it fair . 不过,如果你仔细看一看,其实也不是我的错。
"they are no brothers of mine, mataara," grief consoled. "they are robbers and pigs, and i shall clean the island of them. " 格里菲安慰道:“马塔阿腊,他们不是我的兄弟。他们是强盗,是猪猡,我会把他们从这个岛上赶出去的。”
You are my adversary , but you are not my enemy 你是我的对手,但你不是我的敌人。
No , no , no . i mean my brother , not my aunt 不,不我是说我的哥哥,不是我的姑妈
I don ' t mess with him , baby . that ' s not me 我才不会和他一起混呢这不是我的作风