I do not intend to bolster your hopes with false reports of outside assistance; the truth is that we must face the enemy alone . 我不打算编造一些有外援的假情报来增强你的信心,事实是我们必须孤军与敌人作战。
With this in mind, we briefly survey the existing scene without trying to anticipate the wonders which will surely come after this type is set . 明确了这一点之后,我们来简短地概述一下现在的状况,但是不打算猜测这本书排好版之后肯定会到来的奇迹。
The word trickled out of the oral office that fdr did not want to ruin his reputation with willkie by subjecting him to one of mrs. mesbitt's meals . 椭圆形办公室传出消息说:罗斯福不打算请威尔基吃一顿比特夫人安排的饭菜,因为这会破坏他在威尔基心目中的名声。
I ' m not planning on leaving the area anytime soon 我不打算近期内搬离这个地方。
Were you gonna tell us that dawn has syphilis 你不打算告诉我们道恩感染了梅毒?
So i ' m not playin ' any beethoven or mozart 我不打算演奏贝多芬或者莫扎特之类的
I didn ' t mean you to see and read the letter 我原不打算让你看见并读到这封信。
Because we didn ' t really invite a lot of people , and . . 因为我们不打算请很多人
- you ' re not coming in ? - no , i ' m kind of tired -你不打算进来? -不了,我有点累
Aren ' t you supposed to be married to have a baby 难道你们结婚不打算要小孩儿吗?