It is not practical to introduce ammonia and carbon dioxide separately into the gypsum slurry . 将氨和二氧化碳分别通进石膏料浆是不切实际的。
When a lengthy evaluation of these ideas are completed, about 70% had to be rejected as impractical . 当费了很大的精力对这些意见评价之后,发现有70不切实际。
He has wild, extravagant notions about things; particularly about the treatment of servants . 他对某些事件有许多荒唐而不切实际的见解,尤其是关于对待下人的见解。
We endeavor to avoid the old , romantic idea of a gusher , which wastes oil and gas . 我们力图避免那种有关喷油井的陈旧的,不切实际的计划,这种计划浪费油和天然气。
Mrs tulliver's sisters, who had married well, criticized mr. tulliver's unseemly ambition . 塔利弗夫人的姐妹们都已结了婚,生活得很好。她们批评塔利弗的不切实际的抱负。
Increasingly, he gave an impression of instability; he took up too many ideas, changed course all the time, and was consistently unrealistic . 他越来越给人一种反复无常的印象,主意太多,朝三暮四,往往不切实际。
To tell you the truth , your plan is unrealistic 恕我直言,你的计划是不切实际的。
That ' s not very practical . you ' re never around 这不切实际.需要你时总是不在
About your innovations , then they aren t real 您的创新,否则它们就不切实际。
You have heard those extravagant rumors , too 你也听信那些不切实际的谣言?