So often the sustained self-command and absolute composure of the stranger destroyed the idea which began to arise in her imagination . 而这位陌生人的矜持和极端镇静的态度却一次又一次地粉碎了她的想象。
He made several efforts to creep out of his scrape, but the old man's eye was upon him and he made blunder after blunder . 他几次设法要想逃出窘境,可是那老人的眼睛老盯住他,于是他一次又一次地露了马脚。
East london is a city of a single class, but within the limits of that city the population is segregated again and again by racial, cultural, and vocational interests . 伦敦东区是一个单一阶级构成的城市,但就在这样一个城市范围内,人口还要一次又一次地按照种族、文化、以及职业利益等再分隔。
The little girl kept asking for her dolly 这个小女孩一次又一次地要她的洋娃娃。
All shall fade to black again and again 一切都将一次又一次地消逝于黑暗之中。
Constant interruptions interfere with my work 一次又一次的干扰妨碍我的工作。
I have relived this particular day many times 我一次又一次地回忆起那个特别的日子
Why do i have to tell you over and over again 为什么我要一次又一次的告诉你
Over and over , i wanted to cover up my ears 一次又一次,我想盖住我的耳朵。
We couldn ' t help looking at the earth again and again 我们禁不住一次又一次观看地球。