This was just the stab that alan would feel keenest, and i'm free to confess he took . 这句话,恰巧击中了艾伦的要害,我直率地承认,这惹得艾伦动了大气。
Such sordid things as stabbing affrays were evidently not fit subjects for conversation with a lady . 象持刀格斗这一类下流事,显然不是跟小姐谈话的适当话题。
She wept bitterly, and jealousy of miss glover stabbed her to the heart with sudden pain . 她痛苦地哭泣着。对格格弗小姐的妒忌,以一种突如其来的痛刺着她的心。
He hated the blackmail, the deceit, the desperation, and the way one always stabbed the enemy in the back . 他讨厌讹诈欺骗手段,铤而走险的方式和暗中伤人的伎俩。
Warden jenkins would put out a story that you were dead-that you had died of a heart attack or were stabbed to death . 沃尔登詹肯会编造一段情节,说你死了,因心脏病发作死了,或者说遇刺身死。
"it's grotesque," he muttered, stabbing at the hollis pages, "you can't expect me to accept that… " “这件事太离奇了,”他喃喃自语道,用手敲敲霍利斯问题的报告,“你们别指望我会接受你们的看法…”
His eyes were squeezed tight; one arm extended overhead, the pointed finger stabbing the air with every shout . 他的眼睛紧紧地闭着,一只手臂伸在头上,在他每一次叫喊的时候,他那伸出的手指便向天上戳刺着。
The robber stabbed the young man in the belly 这个强盗刺伤了这令青年人的腹部。
Didn ' t shoot her or stab her , but what you did 不是用刀也不是用枪你所做的一切
He made a vicious stab at me with a broken bottle 他用破瓶子向我剧烈的刺过来。