- He was a narrow-minded man, painfully conscientious in his statements lest he should be unjust to somebody .
- For a few years the federation rendered service to the labor movement by lending a sort of respectability to the af of l .
- The security extended even to the food; they had replaced the caterer lest our food be tampered with .
- I handled this amazing antiquity with the greatest possible tenderness, lest it should dissolve in my hands .
- Doublet fine structure results from spin-orbit coupling and the two possible relative orientations of s and l .
- Perhaps it was because she was so tender and good that pen was terrified lest his mother should know of his sins .
- Since we can't specify lx and ly, the vector l can lie anywhere on the surface of a cone whose axis is the z axis .
- He stood in front of me, shaking his fists, so thomale pulled me backward lest i be the victim of a physical assault .
- I fear lest he was too precipitate in the severe choice that he has adopted, and that he repents an irrevocable step .
- Particularly, i was more cautious of firing my gun, lest any of them, being on the island, should happen to hear of it .