Hydrocarbons may be trapped in anticlines draped over deeply-buried horsts in the pre-deltaic basement . 油气可以被捕集在背斜中,这类背斜盖在前三角洲基底中深埋了的土垒上。
Flowing threateningly toward me over the crest of a hill was a wave of black men draped in weird mustard-colored clothing . 一股披着怪里怪气的深黄色衣物的黑人人流正越过土丘的丘脑,威风凛凛地向我涌来。
I beg you to recognize human life draped in a form and guise alien to ours, but springing from a soil plowed and sown by all our hands . 我请求你们承认这样一种生命,它的样子和装束虽然跟我们不同,却是在我们大家亲自耕种的土地上生长的。
They draped the flag over the soldier ' s coffin 他们把国旗盖在那个战士的棺木上。
Getting so much better these drapes are so out , 变得如此之好那些窗帘太靠外了,
He draped his legs over the arm of the chair 他懒洋洋地把双腿搭在椅子的扶手上。
Now you go ahead and play . i ' m gonna close these drapes 现在你可以弹了,我去拉上窗帘
Don ' t look at those drapes , man . you should ' ve known 别看这些葡萄,老兄,你应该知道的
Dracula appeared , draped in a huge cloak 吸血鬼披著一件大斗篷走了出来
Study on ability of fabric to form draping shape 织物悬垂造型能力的研究