- Face west, all you plump old men, and ponder your tropic fates .
- Fixed cistern barometers are used as a standard for checking altimeter .
- It is measured at a speed of 2m/s under load intensity of 1. 96mpa .
- The basic concepts of colorimetry were expressed by grassman in 1853 .
- The neutron log is primarily responsive to the amount of hydrogen in the formation .
- Later, the mountain swells enough to be measured by tiltmeters .
- The vagaries of inclement weather conditions are avoided to a certain extent .
- The purpose of reoccupations is to keep track of diurnal variations in the earth's field .
- The surface density of galaxies in a cluster can be measured from photographs .
- Limitations of space prevent us from covering electric logging in this book .