- The common test for merchantability is whether the goods are fit for the ordinary purpose .
- After completely processed wafers are tested, those chips that pass the tests are ready to be packaged .
- Calibration tests are standard procedures applied to sensors not eliminated by screening tests .
- The setting of mechanical specifications for catalysts should take into consideration the needs of the user .
- The customer and vendor will decide between them which of these tests will be used in their purchase contract .
- An optical shop, in the business of making lenses, will have a set of precision spherical test plates or gauges .
- In this manner a set of tests has evolved to the satisfaction of vendor and catalyst user for each catalyst .
- The effect of diffusion of soil removal was demonstrated with polyester film and radio-tagged stearic acid .
- Certainly geothermometry will be used with greater facility in sub-soil exploration and in detecting migrant fluids .
- The strength testing of extruded catalysts is complicated by three factors when compared to the testing ringformed catalysts .