- In india's punjab, thousands of irrigation wells were dug between 1967 and 1972 .
- In the evening, barras and jennings went down and began to explore the old workings .
- At the end of the first month the well had attained the depth specified, 122 feet .
- The discovery well was drilled in 1927 on the basis of magnetic and torsion-balance surveys .
- Above the inversion point the temperature in the bore hole decreases as the depth decreases .
- The women had gathered at the well which was their meeting place and center of gossip .
- Mr. ishii's voice trailed off, for a long time he sat looking at the fatal pages .
- For seismic applications it is desirably required that all of the well bellow the casing be logged .
- I fell into the trap of many negotiators of becoming an advocate of my own negotiation .