Now the people sneer at me-the very hills and sky seem to laugh at me till i blush shamefully for my folly . 现在,人们在讥笑我,山川和天空也似乎在嘲笑我,直到我为自己的愚蠢而羞愧得满面通红。
The flood of vituperation rushed on for what seemed an interminable period, while the queen blushed scarlet, the princess burst into tears . 漫骂的洪流似乎一直要流泻个不尽,直弄得皇后满面通红,公主放声大哭。
Thats enough for me , said sonya , flushing crimson “我感到满足。 ”索尼娅满面通红地说。
I did go to see you , said rostov , flushing 罗斯托夫满面通红地说道。
The countesss face flushed hotly , but she said nothing 伯爵夫人满面通红,她没有说出什么话。
Alpatitch was not in the house ; he had gone to the police authorities 她激动得满面通红,在屋里踱来踱去。
All flushed and burning , she regretfully dismissed the conjured situation 她满面通红,全身发热,遗憾地驱走了她所设想的场景。
Pierre saw that prince andrey asked her some question , and she answered him , flushing hotly 皮埃尔看见安德烈公爵向她问句什么话,她满面通红,回答他的话。
She looks nicer than any of you ! he would have embraced her , but , flushing , she drew back to avoid being crumpled 他想搂抱她,但她满面通红,闪到一边去,省得弄皱她的连衣裙。
Princess lizaveta karlovna and princess marya can tell us , maybe ; i dont know what hes bringing his son here for 我不知道他干嘛把儿子带到这里来。我用不着。 ”他望了望满面通红的女儿。