She looked into his eyes, and seemed there to see the grief of a breaking heart . 她注视他的眼睛,似乎在那里面看到碎心的惆怅。
He had got somebody to scrawl it up for him, however, who had squeezed death in with most inappropriate difficulty . 然而,他请人来替他胡乱写上,把“死”字十分困难地硬挤在那里面。
No white-haired man was there now; but the three men were there who had gone out of the wine-shop singly . 现在在那里面的并不是白发老人,而是曾经从酒铺里一个跟一个退出去的那三个人。
She had hidden herself there, and, with her ear pressed close against the crack of the door, had lost not a word of the conversation . 她隐藏在那里面,把耳朵紧贴着门缝,谈话的内容听得一字不漏。
I ran to the cupboard, and sure enough, found there a blue phial of medicine, with the dose written on it on a paper . 我奔到橱子那儿,真的,我在那里面找到一蓝色的药瓶,瓶上贴着的一张纸说明了服法。
Oh , gee , i didn ' t even see you down there 哦,老天,你坐在那里面,我都没看见。
Charlene : i ' m telling you , he is definitely in there 听我说,他一定在那里面
And she ' s still there with her head hanging 她现在仍在那里面.只是垂下了头
It ' s in there . - it ' s not in this closet -是在那里面啊。 -不在壁橱里
Yes . - shouid we be ieaving him in there iike that 应该-我们应不应该把他留在那里面呢?