"well!" he said, scrambling from the sofa. "i must take my leave of you though. i say, yours is very good tobacco. but it's too mild. " “嗯!”他从沙发上挣扎起来说,“我必得跟你告别了。我说,你的烟很好,但是太淡。”
Saturday afternoon before easter in the grocery business is what my august and illiterate son would call "for the birds" . 复活节前礼拜六下午食品杂货铺的生意,如果用我那粗野而神气活现的宝贝儿子的话来说,等于是“扯淡”。
Miss bulsstrode herself was anxious to mitigate any unpleasant impression that might have been given to these two influential patrons of the school . 布尔斯特罗德小姐本人则迫不及待地想要冲淡学校的这两个极为有影响的赞助人可能得到的任何不愉快的印象。
We can ' t count on you . - stop pissing me off ! 我们都不算你一份了-别跟我扯淡
- we can ' t count on you . - stop pissing me off ! -我们都不算你一份了-别跟我扯淡
Oh , a small beer - some kind of lager will do 哦,一小杯啤酒某种淡啤酒就行。
That ' s bullshit . - tony aiva ' s been disqualified 真是扯淡-托尼?艾尔瓦犯规出局
And absolutely everything is g oing to be lavender 所有的一切都要装扮成淡紫色
Are icebergs made of fresh water or salt water 舔舔冰山的一角,是咸的还是淡的?
Don ' t bullshit me , green . who are you protecting 别和我扯淡,格林,你在保护谁?