In the darkness they found none, only a stout murderous stone wall, twelve feet high and with a jagged top . 在黑暗中,他们没有发现任何缺口,只见一长溜结结实实的石墙,十二英尺高,顶部象犬牙参差不齐,更显得狰狞。
Some tribes immure girls in the dark from the age of ten to the age of seventeen, for fear that the sun's rays should render them pregnant . 有的部落怕姑娘照射了太阳光会受孕,就从十岁起把她们在黑暗中幽闭到十七岁。
There was a little shelter of green branches outside over the entrance and in the dark the night wind rustled the leaves dried by the sun . 入口上有点儿绿色树枝的掩蔽,在黑暗中,夜风吹动太阳晒干的树叶,发出一片沙沙响。
Up to now , technology has been just groping 到目前为止,科技仅仅在黑暗中摸索。
It is just like a lamp . guiding you in darkness 它就像一盏灯.在黑暗中为你指路
I could just make out a figure in the darkness 我隐约在黑暗中辨认出有个人影。
Silvia : dad , can you write in the dark 西尔维亚:爸爸,你能在黑暗中写东西吗?
You are three . we wiii need torches in the dark 你们三个人。我们在黑暗中需要火把
In the darkness , i saw a shape tiptoeing out 在黑暗中,我看见有个身影悄悄走出去。
There are three kinds of humans who lay in the dark 停留在黑暗中的有三种人。