She stood up, and almost beseechingly, asked her husband, "shall we go now? " 她站起身来,几乎是恳求似地问丈夫:“我们现在就走吧?”
Come on, or we shall be late for the fun, and i want to see it, miracle or not . 走吧,要不然咱们就看不上这场好戏了。我是真想看一不管它算不算奇迹。
"well, go by yourself if you want to!" shouted easton fiercely, pushing her away from him . “好吧,你要走就走吧!”伊斯顿凶狠地嚷道,把她一把推开。
The woman argued again for me, and entreated her husband, seeing they had lost nothing, to let me go . 那女人又替我辩护,求她的丈夫,既然他们没有损失什么,还是放我走吧。
In japan 20000 marines, performing as extras for the film "marine, let's go!" vanished from the set . 在日本,正在影片《海军陆战队士兵们,走吧》中充当临时演员的两万名海军陆战队员突然不见了。
Oh , yes , i had a good mind to enjoy them when i was in the restaurant , but i have now entirely forgotten about them . 是的,在餐馆里,我还吃得津津有味,可是现在全忘记了。不过现在时间还不很晚,我们走吧。
While babbitt watched him anxiously he snapped, "come on, let's get out of this," and hastened down the wharf, not looking back . 巴比特急切地望着他,他说:“走吧,咱们离开这里。”然后头也不回,匆匆走下码头。
- come on . let ' s get out of here . - good idea , loser -快点,我们走吧-干得不错啊
- bad luck happen sometimes . - come on , let ' s go -但有时也碰巧发生-好了我们走吧
If you ' re so in love with that putaine , leave 如果他真地爱上了那个贱人,就走吧