As this hint came recommended by a certain sum of arrears presently payable, stephen had carnal wisdom enough to embrace the proposal . 由于暗示可以得到一笔现款,斯蒂芬利益熏心足以欣然接受这个建议。
When the operators granted a 10 percent wage increase and made other concessions in october 1900, mitchell gladly called off the strike . 当1900年10月资方答应提高工资百分之十和作出其它让步时,米切尔欣然取消罢工。
God bless you , martin cunningham said , cheerily “辛苦啦, ”马丁坎宁翰欣然说。
I fear my julia will not deign my lines 我担心我的朱莉亚不会欣然接受我的书信。
My sponsor was willing to agree to my suggestion 我的赞助者欣然同意我的建议。
If you command wisely , you ' ll be obeyed cheerfully 倘君指挥有方,人人欣然听命。
Pierre was hungry , and pleased to share the repast 皮埃尔也饿了,便欣然一道就餐。
Her parents willingly consented to her request 她的父母欣然同意了她的要求。
Said hurstwood , with the best grace in the world 赫斯渥用最欣然的口气问道。
The explorer was glad to dilate on his experiences 探险家欣然详述他的经验。