I do not know why she is marrying that appalling man ; i would not touch him with a barge-pole . 我不明白她为什么要嫁给那个糟糕透顶的人,我连理都不愿意理他。
I didn't say anything about his eyes, and i don't see why you need fire up when i admire his riding . 我又不是指他的眼睛,我不明白我称赞他的骑术,你干吗要发火。
I cannot see this as a real obstacle to a second front in europe now, as mr. hopkins states . 我不明白霍普金斯先生所说的,这就是现在在欧洲开辟第二战场的真正障碍。
Well, i can't understand a quiet ladylike little body like tamsin caring to be married in such a mean way . 我不明白塔姆荪那样一个安静,温雅的姑娘,可肯把这样一件终身大事,这样马马虎虎地办了。
"i don't think i know what you mean?" she said, "you use too many figures of speech; i could never understand allegories. " “我不明白你是什么意思,”她说,“你用的比喻太多,我从来不懂这些哑谜。”
“ but i don ' t know why it should be tied . “不过我不明白为什么要这样系起来。 ”
I don ' t see why they couldn ' t tell me the truth 我不明白他们为什么不跟我说实话
I ' m sorry , i don ' t understand . just a moment , please 对不起,我不明白,请稍等。
I fail to see why you find it so amusing 我不明白你们为什么对这件事感到如此好笑
I don ' t get it ; why would she do a thing like that 我不明白她为什麽要做那种事