Presently he said that the president would like very much to have a meeting with me in some lonely bay or other . 他一开口就说总统很愿意在一个偏僻的港湾之类的地点同我会晤。
Under eisenhower presidential meetings with foreign leaders had not ordinarily been for the transaction of business . 在艾森豪威尔执政时期,总统同外国领袖的会晤,通常不是为处理事务。
On the evening which preceded the eventful day of trial, jeanie was permitted to see her sister-an awful interview . 在那事故纷纷的审判日前夕,珍妮得到准许去见她妹妹。-这是一次可怕的会晤。
Let me come up with the the means of preventing the fearful experiment of this evening, and farewell to other thoughts . 让我想个法子来防止今天夜晚的那次可怕的会晤;至于别的念头,不要再想了吧。
Details of their conversation were not available 会晤的有关详情目前还不清楚。
Some notion of when you will agree to meet him in person 找个时间单独和他会晤
This is my second meeting with president bush 这是我与布什总统的第二次会晤。
Chinese , north korean nuclear envoys meet in beijing 中国与北韩核特使北京会晤
Us house speaker pelosi meets syrian president 美国众议院议长佩洛西会晤叙利亚总统
The superpowers are in a summit meeting today 今天,超级大国进行了首脑会晤。