She took the advantage of his confusion to escape, and ran up the stairs to the studio . 趁他张皇失措的当儿,她急忙走开,三步并作两步地登上画室的楼梯。
I had been so worried and restless running up and down that i had not had the patience to dress that day . 那天我提心吊胆,跑上跑下,连穿衣的心思也没有了。
It ran up against the reality that it would clearly separate south vietnam into two areas of control . 它碰上了这样的事实,这样将把南越截然分割为两个控制区。
A creek runs up to meet the path, and closes under the bank the ferryman's hut lay snugly . 一条小河拦住了去路,在紧挨着河岸的地方,舒适地蜷伏着撑渡船的人的茅屋。
I had been so worried and restless running up and down that i had not had the patience to dress that day, i had remained in my sleeping suit . 那天我提心吊胆,跑上跑下,连穿衣的心思也没有了,所以仍然穿着睡衣。
You think i can just run up in here , snap my fingers 你觉得我跑出来钩一钩手指头
She runs up the stairs with a light graceful step 她以轻快优雅的步子奔上楼去。
That man ran up the street and disappeared at last 那个人跑上街去,最后消失了。
I ran up against a glass door and hurt my head 我撞到一扇玻璃门上,把头撞伤了。
We have run up quite a score at grocery 我们在食品店里欠下了相当大的一笔账。