Even as he first began taking over complicated cases from dr. archibald he was already reaching out along new paths . 在他刚开始从阿奇博尔德大夫那儿接过复杂的病例时,他就已经沿着新的道路发展了。
I reached out my fist, and into mr. wigden's open hand i dumped a half-dozen cherry seeds carefully wrapped in shiny tinfoil . 我把拳头伸出去,把五六只用发亮的锡箔包得很好的樱桃核放在魏格登先生的手里。
Eva ' s pretty hands reached out and they reached wide 伊娃伸出援手,并为穷人奔走
And she just reaches out , she grabs ahold of my joint 突然她伸手抓住了我的鸡鸡
He reached out his hand for the sickle i offered him 他伸出手,接我给他的镰刀。
Then reach out your hand and put it in my side 再伸出你的手来,探入我的肋旁。
You reach out to people with sincerity and honesty 你透过真心跟诚恳走入人群。
Is close your eyes , and just reach out your hands , 看不到却又感到在低诉短暂终老
So , let us reach out our hands . . . . . our hands 所以,让我们牵起手. . .我们的手!
He reached out , grasped my hand , and shook it 他伸出手,抓住我的手握了一下。