They attacked him in various ways--with barefaced questions, ingenious suppositions, and distant surmises; but he eluded the skill of them all . 他们想尽办法对付他-赤裸裸的问句,巧妙的设想,离题很远的猜测,什么办法都用到了;可是他并没有上他们的圈套。
That love eluded alexander as much if not more , 对亚历山大来说,爱和世界尽头
Something eludes me . a gesture , a tone 有些东西我没表演出来,手势…还有音调
Arvin , the nuance of fatherhood may elude me , 阿文我的父亲身份可能使我困惑
The cover of darkness can be used to elude your enemies 黑暗天幕可以用来躲避敌人。
That the treasure continues to elude us 我们的头号杀手还在躲避着我们?
That the treasure continues to elude us 我们的头号杀手还在躲避着我们?
The more you chase it , the more it eludes you 你越追赶它,它就越躲闪你。
Eluding capture in the desert ? or somewhere else , 是在沙漠里躲避敌人?还是在别的地方,
The cause of that disease has eluded all researchers 研究人员都没有找到这种病的起因。